I love how other bloggers out there write about what is in their purse of their diaper bag etc. I wanted to go ahead and talk about what is in mine. I don’t carry a “diaper bag”, I prefer to carry a large purse. I have always had large purses even before I had kids. Now that I have two little petites I find that my love of large purses has come in handy.
So here goes (starting at the bottom and going up):
- mam binkies (usually loose not in the case)
- hat for smallest petite
- a zipoc bag with change of clothes for the smallest petite (under the hat
- cute zippered bag:
Band aids, Neosporin, medicines and more lipsticks 🙂
- burp cloth
- blue folder for coupons (I wish I was an amazing coupon user, but alas I’m not)
- Grab and Go coloring pages (Target dollar bins)
- Altoid case with crayons in it
- hand sanitizer
- lip gloss
- lipstick (I confess, I cleaned out my bag a few weeks ago and had 9 lip gloss/stick items)
- ziploc bag of snacks for the older petite
- reusable bag (Because I always forget them in the car)
- mole skin notebook
I laugh at all of the stuff that is in here. When I was cleaning out the bag, I had a good handful of dirty fruit snacks, raisins and some form of smashed cracker. I also found a diaper that was dirty from God knows when…gross.
Most of the time I am shocked at how heavy my purse is, but when you empty it all out, you can see why it is heavy. I will say that I have won that game at baby showers where you mark all the crap in your purse more than one time.