When I think of books I love, I often times think of the places I read the books. Libraries are such special places; I wanted to share my top ten libraries that I have been to or really wanting to cross off my Library Wanderlust List. These are just my current top ten, there are so many more, oh my goodness so many more.
1. Long Room, Trinity College – Dublin, Ireland.
3. Seattle Central Public Library – Seattle, Washington
4. Library of Congress – Washington DC
5. New York Public Library – New York, New York
6. Vancouver Public Library – Vancouver, Canada
7. Harper Memorial Library, University of Chicago – Chicago, Illinois
8. George Peabody Library, Johns Hopkins University – Baltimore, Maryland
9. Library of Dutch Parliament – Hague, Netherlands
10. Rijkmuseum Library – Amsterdam
I’ve only been to the first four libraries, but have a strong desire to visit the rest in my lifetime. What libraries would make your top ten?