Me: A Compendium: A Fill-in Journal for Kids by Wee Society is by far one of the cutest most eye catching journal for petites that I’ve ever seen. This journal is appropriate for little ones from 4-8 years old and has many vibrantly colored pages that ask some of the most unique questions – that are quite spot on for what a 4-8 year old might be thinking about or interested in.
What I love about this fill-in journal:
- Incredibly vibrant design
- Questions that are age appropriate and capture a sense of who your child is
- These are the things in my brain
- Rating different kinds of weather
- If I had a band it would be called
- Time I wake up and time I go to sleep
- If I were going to outer space this is what I would pack
- What I wish was inside my refrigerator
- This is how I feel about (with little face outlines to draw in responses) lightening, pirates, pickles, etc.
- Something that used to scare me, but now its cool
- A perfect size for little hands
- This book looks as thought it were made by people who truly understand great design and how that relates to little ones
- Perfect for kids who are still doing a lot of drawing to convey their message
- A fabulous price for such a well designed and easy to use journal
- A perfect place to collect memories, feelings, ideas and everything in-between
- A surprise hidden behind the book jacket which is absolutely a secret delight
Today, my 7 year old started her first day of first grade, I can’t wait to share this amazing journal with her when she gets home. This will be a fantastic book to document all of the growing up that she has done. This journal will be a perfect way to capture and document what is unique and awesome about your petite.
I also feel compelled to say that I have been looking for a journal for my daughter for a while now, and this is one of the finest I have seen. I am so excited to be sharing this lovely journal with you all. I can’t wait to hear what you think about it.
Bloggers Note: I received this book from Blogging for Books; however, all thoughts and opinions expressed in this review are my own.